This plenary session will focus on the outcome of the Government’s strategy for social entrepreneurship and social innovation – particularly the governmental mission given to Vinnova and Tillväxtverket (The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth) during 2018-2020.
We will hear the Director-Generals Gunilla Nordlöf and Darja Isaksson, together with Emil Högberg, the State Secretary to the Minister for Business, Industry and Innovation, reflect upon the outcome of the governmental mission, the lessons drawn and how to act further. The conversation will be followed by comments from professionals within the field of social entrepreneurship and social innovation in Sweden. The question raised is: How have we and how will we continue to empower social entrepreneurship and social innovation in order to strengthen our society’s resilience and ability to innovate for a sustainable development?
- Emil Högberg, State Secretary, The Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Gunilla Nordlöf, Director-General, Tillväxtverket
- Darja Isaksson, Director-General, Vinnova,
- Maja Frankel, General-Secretary, Friends,
- Nicklas Wallberg, Sverigechef, Reach for Change,
- Anders Bro, Region Örebro län
- Lena Lago, Verksamhetschef Basta, styrelseledamot Skoopi
- Rebecka Hinn, Tillväxtverket
- Judit Wefer, Vinnova
Moderator: Yasemin Arhan Modéer